Friday, November 13, 2009

LiLi Talk


LiLi heard us talk about using oil and on the salad at dinner. We eat Oil ? Yes I said but there are different kinds of oil . Th i is olive oil there is vegetable oil , peanut oil and and other types of oil that you can't.

She said what kind is that ?
I explained about using different types of oil in your car.
She said oh yeah like gas
Yes I said

She said the earth is made of gas and fire

Wow I said that is very smart?
Do you know where the Earth is? ( Thinking she didn't really know what the Earth was )
Between Venus and Mars she said

For this I had to think .. this is right ..of course .
I started to tell her about the different planets. Then she started to tell me about gas storms on the gas planets.

Yes indeed she is the master of learning

No comments: